Download printable version
Midday Assistant - temporary post to cover maternity leave
Term time only
1 hour 15 minutes daily
£2372.49 per annum (including fringe)
We are seeking to appoint a Midday Assistant, to work with in our small friendly Infant school. The successful applicant will enjoy spending time with pupils during and after lunch, ensuring they have a happy, healthy and fulfilling lunch time.
We are looking for a person who
- is organised and diligent
- is friendly and personable with all members of the school community
- is confident and able to work on their own initiative
- has the interests of children at the heart of the work that they do
We can offer you:
- a CPD entitlement with purposeful training
- the opportunity to contribute to healthy lunchtime and therefore learning outcomes for children
- supportive colleagues who want to provide the best possible opportunities for their pupils
- well behaved and hardworking pupils who deserve the best
- a constantly improving learning environment
- a responsive and involved leadership team
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we have sufficient applications to shortlist, therefore please submit your application as soon as you can.
Application packs can be collected from the school office or can be submitted online. Please take care to complete the application form in full, paying partcular attention to the section requiring full information of two referees.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged via Vikki Adkins on 01268 762531.
Information about the School
Hilltop Infant School is an outstanding school that has children at the heart. We are well served by transport links and are close to major road networks.
The HEARTS Academy Trust is truly innovative and rewards outstanding staff for outstanding outcomes. The school calendar consists of 184 contact days, 5 non-pupil days and high quality additional continuous professional development for the equivalent of 6 days.
Trustees are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical check, prohibition from teaching check and references prior to interview.
For further information about the HEARTS Academy Trust please visit our website at www.heartsacademytrust.co.uk