Download printable version
Required: September 2019
Salary: Depending on Experience
Contract Type: Full-Time(Part-time and Job share would be considered)
Contract Term: Permanent
The Trustees of Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust wish to appoint an excellent, enthusiastic, caring classroom teacher to join our successful team.
"Through God's love, we learn together, grow together, and achieve together."
Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust currently consists of two one form entry Primary Academies within Harlow, both academies are served by the same Executive Headteacher
We can offer you:
- Exceptionally well behaved pupils who are proud of their school and achievements
- A strong and experienced management team and great staff team work
- Strong Church community links and a supportive Governing Body
- Excellent ICT , sports, music and creative curriculum facilities
- Professional development opportunities
The successful candidate will be:
- Able to support the Catholic ethos of the school
- Passionate about securing high quality teaching and learning
- An excellent practitioner with high expectations
- Dedicated to achieving high standards
- Committed to personal professional development
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please arrange to do so by emailing Mrs Irene Nelson, H.R. Manager for the Trust at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 01279 425383. An application pack can be found at www.ourladyoffatimatrust.essex.sch.uk.
Completed CES application forms should be emailed to Mrs Irene Nelson.
Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to support this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.
The school reserves the right to appoint a candidate during the application process.
Applications must be made using the school's downloadable application form. (CES Application Form). Available from the CESEW website,or upon request.
Information about the School
Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust was formed in August 2013 and incorporates St Alban's Catholic Academy and St Luke's Catholic Academy. Both schools are one form entry and are happy, exciting and inspiring learning environments.