Download printable version
Respect, Honesty, Tolerance, Justice, Forgiveness
Holy Cross Catholic Primary School, Daiglen Drive, South Ockendon Essex RM15 5RP
Range: L12 to L 18 (Group 2) (London Fringe)
Salary: depending on the experience
Start: September 2019 (or earlier if available)
Holy Cross Catholic Primary School is looking for an inspirational practising Catholic Headteacher who will lead our primary school .
A leader who:
· Is a practising Catholic with a strong faith and deep commitment to Catholic Education and the Catholic Ethos of our school
· Will inspire and guide the children and staff.
· Will strive to ensure all children are given the opportunity to achieve to the best of their ability and provide them with a broad and balanced education.
· Has a proven track record of outstanding practice and achievement with high expectations of best practice in all areas of the school
· Can encourage, enthuse and motivate the school community through excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Is totally committed to the inclusive ethos of the school, ensuring the core values are represented and encouraged with all key stakeholders
· Builds upon strong links and partnerships with our Parish, Diocese and the wider community
· Can lead by example and models strong leadership by nurturing the continuous development of our staff
The Governing Body will offer strong support to improve the high standards of learning and achievement at our school.
This is an exciting opportunity for a committed leader to take the school to the next level.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact the School Office on 01708 853000 to arrange a visit. Visits by appointment only. (Mrs Rachel Thomas one of the Co-Chairs of the Governing Body will be available to show interested candidates around the school)
Closing date for receipt of applications: Monday, 25th March 2019 12.30pm
Shortlisting date: 25th March 2019
Interviews will be held on: Monday 1st April 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks. You are required, before appointment, to disclose any unspent conviction, cautions, reprimands or warnings under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975.
For an application pack please contact Mrs Pauline Morris at the school on 01708 853000 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
A completed Catholic Education Service application form and all other related documents should be sent by email Mrs Pauline Morris on email@example.com