Download printable version
Key Stage 1 or 2 Inspirational Class Teacher required for a class of brilliant children.
Due to the continuing growth of our Good school, we are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Teacher to join our dynamic and effective Team.
The post would suit an experienced Teacher or NQT on an initial fixed term for one year.
We are a Good school committed to becoming Outstanding because our children deserve nothing less.
We are looking for a dedicated, energetic and exciting Teacher to join our Team.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and can be arranged directly with the school.
We can offer -
- A supportive, friendly and hard-working Team
- Amazing and inspiring children
- A forward-thinking school that puts the well-being of all our children, together with their care, progress and learning, at the heart of all that we do
- A strong and supportive Academy Trust (TKAT)
We are looking for -
- Either an NQT or experienced Class Teacher with Key Stage One or Two experience, who
- Strives for excellence in the classroom, setting high expectations with regard to the welfare and progress of all pupils
- Is enthusiastic, flexible and committed to continual improvement
- Is a positive role model for all pupils and happy to contribute to the wider life of the school and,
- Is an effective and supportive member of the whole school team.
Heybridge Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share in this commitment. This post is subject to a successful enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check, medical clearance and satisfactory
The ability to converse at ease with members of the public and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post in accordance with the Immigration Act 2016
Information about the School
Heybridge Primary School currently has 264 pupils ranging from 4 – 11 years, across eleven classes.
We have a bright modern building, which is well equipped and is set within unusually generous grounds with playing fields and gardens. We are acknowledged as a friendly school within our local community and benefit from easy access to local amenities.
In December 2012 we converted to Academy status and became part of the highly prestigious Kemnal Academies Trust (TKAT). The School shares good links with other primary and secondary schools in the Maldon area, so is able to provide wider learning experiences and networking opportunities with our neighbours and also schools within the TKAT family.