Download printable version
Class Teacher KS2 - Suitable for NQTs - Additional R&R Payment £2500
NQTs - Early Start May/June 2019
Start Date: April 2019 or next available term
Salary: MPR + £2,500 R&R
Contract type: Full Time
We are a warm friendly school and team, with wonderful children and supportive parents. Children are motivated to learn, are exceptionally well behaved and deserve the best that we can give them. Leigh Beck is a school on an improvement journey and it is an exciting time to join us and the Lion Education Trust. Teachers are all supported on their ongoing CPD through quality support from the Lion Education Trust team and receive additional release from class for bespoke development opportunities. We would love to have motivated, passionate and hardworking teachers join us, willing to give their best for the children and keen to be developed further in their teaching practice. We look forward to welcoming you and showing you our school.
We can offer you:
· career progression and leadership opportunities
· PPA plus additional release time for teacher development
· innovative CPD which is of the highest quality
· a dynamic and dedicated and lively team of teachers and support staff who want the best for their children
· enthusiastic, friendly and aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling
· a vibrant and rapidly improving school with rewards and opportunities for motivated and committed individuals
· an exciting opportunity to join the Lion Education Trust, a forward looking and innovative Multi Academy Trust
The Trust/School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and people, and the successful applicant must provide satisfactory references and will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure, along with all relevant safeguarding checks.
Telephone calls to discuss this position and visits to the school are welcome, please call Aaron Wright or Shaun Robinson on 01268 683037 or email email@example.com to arrange a visit.