Download printable version
Are you passionate for teaching and have a commitment and desire to make a difference to the lives of children?
Are you passionate that children receive the very best education; an education that prepares them for the next step in their life?
Are you passionate about teaching and learning and through this challenge, can motivate ad inspire children to thrive and achieve beyond expectations?
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, determined and creative teacher.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
· Has a passion for teaching and learning,
· Can challenge, inspire and engage children,
· Has high expectations and a commitment to raising standards
· Has experience of teaching at preschool age
· Is an outstanding practitioner
· Can create and facilitate highly challenging and engaging lessons;
· Has the highest aspirations and expectations for all children and our Academy.
· A comprehensive induction programme,
· Ongoing extensive leading edge professional development
· A supportive and forward-thinking leadership team
· A drive to ensure workload is reduced
If you would wish to visit the academy, please contact Kthackray@kha-tkat.org
For an application pack please contact Mrs Kim Thackray at firstname.lastname@example.org. and applications to be returned to the same address.
Stapleford Abbotts Primary Academy is committed to the protection and safety of its students and the successful candidate will be subject to DBS, Bared List and two reference checks as part of the Schools Safeguarding Procedures. The ability to converse at ease with members of the public and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post in accordance with the Immigration Act 2016.
Information about the School
Stapleford Abbotts School was built in 1887 and has been an important part of village life since its establishment. Over the past ten years the school has become popular and there has been considerable amount of refurbishment and new build. The school attracts children from a wide catchment area and from the neighbouring London Boroughs of Redbridge, Dagenham and Havering. We are committed to .involving the wider community with school life and work closely with other agencies including other rural schools in the Epping area.