Download printable version
We are looking for an excellent teacher for a KS2 class, for the summer term initially on a fixed contract.
We are seeking a very special person to contribute to a cohesive, committed and enthusiastic team, on our journey towards becoming an Outstanding school.
The successful candidate will:
- Be flexible, positive and adaptable;
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner
- Have high expectations for the children
- Have a professional commitment to improvement
- Enjoy working as part of a dedicated team
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed - come and see what we do!
We are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Following safe recruitment procedures the appointment will be subject to satisfactory references, medical checks and enhanced DBS check.
Please contact Joanna Newitt, head teacher on 01206 864375 for further details.