Download printable version
Pay range dependent on experience MPR/UPR
Are you passionate about children's learning, inspirational and enthusiastic? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated individual to join our friendly and supportive school to lead on a core subject area.
The successful candidate will:
- Bring a range of experience and ideas from across the KS2 primary phase
- Be innovative, passionate and determined when implementing the school curriculum
- Be an excellent practitioner who is determined to engage and challenge the children with whom they work
- Have a passion for learning and high expectations of children's achievement and behaviour
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be a strong team member who will work in partnership with staff, governors, parents and the wider community
- Be reflective and take responsibility for their own professional development
Woodham Ley Primary School is a member of the ROBUS Multi Academy Trust which provides wonderful opportunities to work collaboratively with other professionals across our group of schools and excellent CPD.
If you think that this could be the exciting opportunity and career advancement you are seeking, then please call the school office to arrange an appointment. We strongly encourage you to visit our school prior to making an application.
WLPS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and references.
Information about the School
Woodham Ley is a one form entry primary school, located in Benfleet, Essex. We are part of the Robus Multi Academy Trust.
The school is a bright and spacious building, with extensive grounds, including an excellent outdoor provision for the Early Years Department. In addition to the seven classrooms, there is an extended services hub and pre-school facility on site.
Woodham Ley is a friendly school with excellent, well behaved pupils. Our mission statement is to develop unique and ambitious children who make informed choices and are inspired to reach their greatest potential.