Download printable version
Governors invite applications from experienced, inspirational and outstanding classroom practitioners to take an active role in the leadership and management of the school.
The successful candidate will have:
- Exemplary practical experience of EYFS and understanding of the EYFS framework and a drive to ensure that this essential stage of learning remains at the heart of our school
- The drive necessary to manage projects that will make a difference to pupil learning and standards throughout the school
- Strong leadership qualities
- High expectations of children's achievements and behaviour
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems
- Excellent ICT and presentation skills
- Secure working knowledge and understanding of both KS1 and Foundation Stage
Visits to the school are invited and warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office for a full information pack about the role.
St Thomas of Canterbury Infant School is a Church of England School with a strong Christian ethos. Applicants must be sympathetic to the Christian ethos of the school.
Information about the School
We are an outstanding Church of England Infant School in the heart of Brentwood.