Download printable version
Working 15 hours per week, 40 weeks per year, Band 3 point 17-21
£6,591 -£7,250 (dependent on experience and service)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Trust Estates Officer to join our growing Academy Trust on a permanent part- time basis.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Estates Officer to join our Trust. The role will be varied and the candidate will need to be flexible and prepared to travel between schools within the Trust. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, confident and enjoy using their own initiative and have experience of working in a school (s)
The successful candidate will:
- Have knowledge of Health and Safety Law and Fire Safety Law.
- The ability to manage and motivate a team at multiple sites.
- The ability to maintain accurate maintenance records and risk assessments.
- Be able to work well under pressure, whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Good computer skills, e.g. word, excel, computer diary entries and Smartlog.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have good organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of tendering and or obtaining external contractor quotations to ensure 'Best Value'.
What we can offer you:
- A growing Multi Academy Trust of Primary Schools with friendly and supportive staff who work closely together for the benefit of everyone.
- The 'Leadership Academy' which delivers high quality professional development and support to all staff.
- A dynamic and collaborative team of Leaders and a central team who are dedicated and committed to the success of all pupils and staff alike.
If this role is of interest to you and you have demonstrable experience in the majority of the above accountabilities, please apply.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, please contact HR on 01702 559467 ext. 215 or email recruitment @seacademytrust.co.uk to arrange a visit.
South Essex Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS certification and references. We are an equal opportunities employer. For more information, please visit our website; www.seacademytrust.co.uk.
Information about the School
Westwood Academy is Part of The South Essex Academy Trust. We are:
- a Multi Academy Trust established by Westwood Academy, Hadleigh Essex.
- a developing family of schools in the areas around Hadleigh, Basildon, Chelmsford and Southend.
- focused on partnership, enabling and collaboration
- committed to developing all staff, volunteers and directors across the schools
- most of all about the potential to enable the children in all of the schools