Download printable version
We are looking to appoint a full time Teaching Assistant to join our friendly and enthusiastic team. The position would involve supporting a child in Year 3 with complex SEMH needs.
The successful candidate will need:
· Experience of working with children;
· GCSE or equivalent in English and Mathematics;
· To have had additional training and experience of working with pupils with SEND;
· Excellent communication skills;
· To be creative, enthusiastic, energetic and a real team player;
· To use agreed teaching and learning strategies consistently, yet also respond to educational needs in the 'here and now' to enhance learning opportunities within a lesson;
· A clear commitment to the safeguarding of all children.
Post will be 8.45am - 3.15pm Monday to Friday, term time only.
Warley Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and a DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.
This is a public facing role and therefore the successful candidate must speak fluent English.
This position is a one year fixed term contract with the possibility of extension.