Download printable version
Following the retirement of the Headteacher and the promotion of the Deputy Headteacher, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Deputy Headteacher at Prince Avenue. We are seeking an inspirational, enthusiastic and passionate individual to join our strong, forward-thinking senior leadership team. The new Headteacher and Governors are seeking an individual who can bring a sense of humour, fresh ideas and experience to our warm, nurturing and caring school in order to build on recent successes and further improve results.
The successful candidate will:
· be an outstanding practitioner both in the delivery of lessons and in the development of staff across the school.
· be able to lead on behaviour policies (including learning behaviour) and ensure consistency across the school.
· form, develop and maintain parental engagement so the whole school community flourishes as a cohesive unit.
· support the SEN and Inclusion Team in developing SEN and Pupil Welfare across the school.
· take a lead on Curriculum Development, both Teaching and Learning and Assessment.
· ensure pupil progress continues to be above average.
· work across the MAT to ensure standards continue to improve.
· be able to work under pressure to manage timetables and cover, in order for the school to run effectively and efficiently.
The school is committed to CPD, so the role is suitable for both experienced leaders as well as those who are looking for progress onto or along the leadership ladder. There will be the opportunity for the successful candidate to attend leadership training, with full support from the new Headteacher and the Governors.
If you think you can bring energy, passion and fresh ideas to this role, then visits to the school are welcome and you should book through Mrs Day by phoning the school office 01702 311411 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
South East Essex Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure via the DBS which meets the requirements of the school.
Information about the School
South East Essex Academy Trust (SEEAT) consists of:
• Westcliff High School for Girls
• Prince Avenue Academy, Nursery and Children’s Centre
• Rochford Primary School and Nursery
• Holt Farm Junior School