Download printable version
KS2 teacher - full time - permanent
Required September 2019
An opportunity has arisen for an outstanding teacher to join our welcoming and happy school.
Little Waltham CEVA Primary School is a vibrant community which enjoys positive and supportive relationships with governors, parents and the local community. Our links with the Church are treasured, enabling our pupils to develop and grow in a supportive environment. We work hard to improve the learning opportunities for all our pupils and value the commitment made by all our staff.
· Dedicated to achieving high standards both for the pupils and personally
· A team player with the drive and enthusiasm to work with stakeholders to achieve outstanding
· Able to use your initiative and be flexible in your approach with a growth mindset
· Determined to succeed
· Committed to positive behaviour
· Excellent at IT
· Prepared to teach both KS1 and KS2
· A good communicator at all levels
· Keen to pursue your own personal development
· Someone with a good sense of humour who connects with children
We can offer:
· Enthusiastic, friendly children who are eager to learn
· The opportunity to work in partnership with a dynamic team
· Support and encouragement for continuous professional development
· Development opportunities within an established and successful local cluster of schools
We are offering an excellent opportunity for a passionate and dedicated classroom teacher who is keen to develop their professional skills.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhancedDBS check.
Information about the School
Little Waltham Church of England VA Primary School is situated in the pretty village of Little Waltham catering for pupils from 5 - 11. We pride ourselves in creating a caring environment based on Christian values which allows children to reach their full academic, social, moral and physical potential. By providing a holistic approach to learning and development we support each child's individual needs.