Download printable version
St. Anne Line Catholic Junior School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational PE specialist to join our friendly and dedicated staff team. The PE Specialist will teach PE alongside staff and cover non-contact PPA time across the school. You will also assist with lunchtime supervision, engaging the children to participate in sporting activities. There is an option to extend your hours by running clubs after school, and accompany children for sporting events of site.
We are looking for a special person who:
· Is passionate about PE and sport with a desire to inspire young people.
· Is able to lead the subject of PE across the school.
· A recognised qualification in Coaching / QTS / or HLTA.
· Work alongside the sport's partnership to co-ordinate the school's sporting events and fixtures.
· Has teaching experience, working with children, ideally in a school environment.
· Builds high quality relationships with pupils, parents and wider stakeholders.
· Has high ambitions for all learners and believes that all children can achieve.
· Strives for excellence in everything they do.
· Is a team player.
· Has a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people.
· Believes in the ethos and vision of our school.
As a school we can offer:
· Development of your skills, interests and career through practical involvement and CPD opportunities.
· Our own school mini-bus for sporting events and fixtures off site.
· Collaborative working with other schools.
· Well behaved, happy and receptive children who are keen to learn and love creativity and sport.
· A strong Catholic Ethos, through which all are valued.
· "A good school with outstanding features" (Ofsted November 2017)
· "An Outstanding Diocesan School" (Section 48 Inspection April 2018)
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. For further information and to request an application pack please contact Mrs Tina Lilley, Personnel Officer at the school: 01268 470444