Download printable version
Due to the retirement of our long standing Headteacher, our children, staff, parents and governors are looking for an inspirational and exceptional leader to take our outstanding school through the next chapter in its progression.
The school is located near to Colchester, a busy and growing community known as 'Britain's Oldest Recorded Town; with good road/rail links and easy access to London and the A12. We are located within the Colchester Garrison housing estate and attract a high percentage of military children. We are an inclusive and diverse school and pupil places are in high demand, as we are a popular and outstanding School and Nursery.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Promote educational excellence and inspire lifelong learning
- Think strategically and lead with enthusiasm to continue to shape a successful future for the school
- Be a motivational leader and inspire others to go that extra mile
- Value and build on our strong links with the wider community
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic children who enjoy being at school, learning and achieving
- A skilled and dedicated team of teaching and support staff
- Membership of a collaborative consortium of local schools including Montgomery Junior School
- A well maintained and well-resourced school
- An active and supportive Governing Body
School visits are warmly welcomed, please contact Vicky Whittam on 01206 570231