Download printable version
We are looking to appoint a committed, talented and enthusiastic Early Years Learning Support Assistant to join our team.
We are seeking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant who:
· Has a flexible approach and ability to work as part of a team
· Is willing to participate fully in all aspects of school life
· Demonstrates excellent classroom practice with high standards of teaching and learning
· Has the ability to think on their feet and use their initiative
· Is motivated, passionate and reflective about their work
· Has a commitment to professional development and the skills to engage positively with practitioners, parents/carers and families
· Has achieved A-C GCSE or equivalent in both English and Maths
We can offer a warm, friendly and supportive atmosphere where everyone is committed to helping children achieve their personal best.
Visits to our school are warmly welcome and encouraged. Please contact Emma Dawson Headteacher for an appointment.
Thundersley Primary School is committed to the safeguarding, protection and welfare of children and this position will require enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory references.