Download printable version
Montgomerie Primary School, part of the Robus Multi Academy Trust, is looking to recruit a Site Manager who is organised, self-motivated, reliable and multi-skilled. Previous Site Management knowledge would be ideal, but not essential as full training will be given. A cheerful, flexible approach, the ability to prioritise and good DIY skills are essential. Experience of managing staff would be beneficial together with a qualification or experience in a trade (electrical, plumbing, building).
Main duties will include:
- Maintenance and security of the building and grounds;
- Cleanliness of the school, including management of the in-house cleaning team;
- Ensuring the school operates within health & safety regulations;
- Liaising with the school's contractors and supervising their works;
- Managing and overseeing building projects;
- Undertaking routine DIY, painting, plumbing and general repairs;
- Manual tasks as required;
- Being a primary key holder:
- Completing lettings where appropriate;
The successful applicant will be expected to have good literacy, numeracy and IT skills and be able to interact well with primary school age children.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the School Office to arrange a mutually convenient time and date.
Montgomerie Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Check.