Download printable version
We are an OFSTED rated GOOD school (February 2017), looking to recruit a dynamic and energetic team member to start with us in September 2019.
With a new Headteacher, appointed in April 2018, the school has introduced:
- a Marking and Feedback policy that takes into account our teachers well-being and work-life balance
- a whole-school, awe inspiring Creative Curriculum, where teachers plan within phase groups
- an exciting, new Maths programme (Power Maths), which includes training and resource materials
- Philosophy for Children (P4C) with professional training provided by SAPERE
We are looking for someone who is:
- new to teaching or experienced
- open to leadership opportunities, such as leading a subject (core or foundation) or mentoring
- passionate and driven in motivating pupils to achieve their best
- flexible, a good team player, prepared to work hard and respond positively to the challenges of day to day school life
- an active particpant to promote our school's vision, values and Christian distinctiveness
Before making an application, we highly recommend you visit our school for a personal tour with the Headteacher.
Please contact, Sue Petchey (School Business Manager) on 01992 574890, to make an appointment to visit our school.