Download printable version
Position Type: Class Teacher - KS1 for this academic year.
Position Start Date: Easter 2019 or after for the right candidate
Part time/job share applicants will be considered, please detail any preferences on application.
Chadwell St Marys is an extremely happy and positive school looking for an excellent Class Teacher with the skills, drive and determination to achieve successful outcomes for our school community. The ideal candidate will have evidence to demonstrate that their teaching is consistently good or better within a primary setting, this appointment will be based in year KS1 for this academic year.
This truly is a unique opportunity to be part of a successful, supportive and collaborative academy which is fully committed to providing the very best educational opportunities for all pupils.
The successful candidate will:
· Be committed to our school's ethos of positivity
· Be hard-working, resilient and able to respond positively to developing systems
· Be able to challenge and motivate all children to succeed
· Have a love of learning and be committed to their own development
· Be an adaptable and confident team player
In return we offer:
· The support of an experienced Headteacher and Primary Executive Head Teacher.
· A highly professional, dedicated staff and supportive Senior Leadership Team.
· A school that values and celebrates cultural diversity
· Excellent professional development opportunities
· A supportive and friendly community
Visits from prospective candidates are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact Tina Gale on 01375843280 or email TGale@csm.swecet.org.
Please return your completed application form to:
c/o William Edwards School
Stifford Clays Road
South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and an enhanced DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Information about the School
We are a happy, vibrant school, which you will clearly see when you visit, but we expect you to commit to developing the school’s excellent learning environment further to be the heart of a learning community.
Our pupils are well-behaved and enjoy their time in school. The staff team works closely together- getting to know all of our families well.
Chadwell St Mary Primary is a member of South West Essex Community Education Trust, along with William Edwards School, Stifford Clays Primary and Deneholm Primary.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) is required for appointment to this post.