Download printable version
St Michael's is looking to recruit a Site Manager who is organised, self-motivated, reliable and multi-skilled. The role is multi-faceted, but principally involves the management of the site, which comprises two buildings, one of which is a new building, being completed in AUG18.
Duties will include:
· Maintenance and security of the buildings and grounds;
· Cleanliness of the school, including management of the in-house cleaning team;
· Ensuring the school operates within health & safety regulations;
· Liaising with the school's many contractors and organising their works;
· Managing and overseeing building projects;
· Undertaking routine DIY, painting, plumbing and general repairs;
Responsibilities will include:
· Being a primary key holder;
· Checking the buildings on a daily basis and closing the school in the evening;
· Late working on specified evenings for lettings and on Sunday mornings for a local football club using the school field;
· Attending emergencies outside of school hours e.g. fire and intruder alarms;
The successful applicant will be expected to have good literacy, numeracy and IT skills and be able to interact well with primary school age children.
Hours will be 37 per week, 52 weeks of the year, including holiday entitlement, which must be taken during the school closure periods. The Site Manager is expected to work during the school holidays. Salary will be dependent on experience. It is a condition that the Site Manager resides at a designated property on site in order to perform the duties.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the School Office to arrange a mutually convenient time and date.