Download printable version
An exciting opportunity to develop and lead our flourishing Early Years setting. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and focused individual who is ready to become an Assistant Headteacher and join our leadership team at Quarry Hill Academy.
We are seeking someone with experience in Early Years who has the vision and confidence to expand our Early Years setting including developing a new provision for 2 year olds. Along with other members of the senior leadership team, the Assistant Headteacher will be centrally involved in the management of the academy and will be responsible for raising standards, mentoring students and newly qualified teachers and helping establish a culture that is nurturing and rigorous.
We are looking for you to:
- Have a sound knowledge of EYFS curriculum
- Have experience in leading and teaching in EYFS
- Be a strong, resilient character.
- Have proven experience of positively impacting on student progress and raising attainment and developing excellence
- Be fully committed to Quarry Hill Academy's ethos of high expectations
- Have the drive to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
We encourage informal visits and look forward to showing you around our school. Please contact Mrs Samantha Wakeling, Headteacher.
Information about the School
Quarry Hill Academy is an ‘outstanding’ school (Ofsted, June 2016) and became a National teaching School in September 2017. Quarry Hill Academy offers fantastic professional development opportunities.
Quarry Hill Academy is part of Catalyst Academies Trust, an innovative, charitable organisation, whose mission is to widen access to outstanding educational provision by supporting and empowering teachers and leaders in other schools to develop remarkable teaching and achievement outcomes.