Download printable version
Job Title: Class Teacher - Winter Gardens Academy
Grade: Main Scale/Upper Pay Range
Start Date: September 2019 - an early start for NQTs will be considered
Closing Date: Friday 1st March 2019
Interview Date: Week Commencing Monday 4th March 2019
We have a wonderful opportunity for a dynamic and inspiring qualified Teacher to join our dedicated and supportive team based at Winter Gardens Academy.
Do you have the drive, ambition and determination to secure positive outcomes for our pupils?
Do you want to work in a forward thinking and aspirational academy?
Winter Gardens Academy are seeking a dedicated and conscientious Teacher to work in either EYFS, KS1 or KS2 and join their hardworking and passionate team.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you:
- Are passionate about learning, creative in your approach and have the ability to encourage our children to become successful, self-motivated, happy and confident learners through engaging lessons.
- Have a proven track record of good or outstanding teaching.
- Have a positive and inspirational approach with a real passion for making a difference.
- Are ambitious and have high expectations of yourself and for your pupils.
- Have the ability to forge and maintain positive working relationships with children and their families.
- Want to be a valued member of a professional and supportive team.
- Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of our staff and wider Academy Trust team.
What we can offer you:
- A growing Multi Academy Trust of Primary schools who work closely together for the benefit of everyone.
- Recent innovations have been the development of the 'Leadership Academy' which delivers high quality professional development to all staff.
- A dynamic and collaborative team of Teachers, Leaders and a central team who are dedicated and committed to the success of all pupils and staff alike.
- Additional holiday in October giving a two week break, enabled by an early close on every Friday which is utilised for CPD.
- Engaged and enthusiastic pupils who are 'proud to belong' to our school and enjoy learning in a stimulating environment.
If this role is of interest to you and you have demonstrable experience in the majority of the above accountabilities, please apply now. In addition, please see the Job Description and Person Specification with full details of experience required to fulfil this highly rewarding role.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school directly on 01268 699305 to arrange an appointment. We strongly recommend you visit the school to help you decide whether this is a role for you.
Winter Gardens Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS certification and references. We are an equal opportunities employer and are part of the South Essex Academy Trust.
Information about the School
We are a friendly, happy and caring school and are looking for a candidate who will contribute to our very effective learning environment.