Download printable version
Are you energetic, creative and passionate about teaching? Are you an effective teacher who enjoys working with great pupils and supportive professionals in an exciting school? If the answer is yes, then Home Farm is the place for you!
We are looking for a class teacher to join us in September 2019 to work alongside our experienced and established team in Key Stage 1. We welcome applications from NQTs or more experienced staff.
Our pupils, staff and leaders are looking for our new teacher to:
· Demonstrate outstanding classroom practice;
· Inspire, challenge and motivate pupils;
· Demonstrate and inspire a passion for learning.
In return, Home Farm Primary School offers:
· Happy, confident and hardworking pupils who are eager to learn;
· A creative curriculum and great resources;
· A dedicated and talented team of committed staff and an active, supportive governing body;
· A secure, caring and inclusive environment where achievement is celebrated;
· A Headteacher who is not above a mid-week jam doughnut run for staff morale!
You can read more about us on our website at www.homefarm.essex.sch.uk. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange an appointment to visit the school, please contact the school office on 01206 577430 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.