Download printable version
Fawbert & Barnard's is a vibrant learning community where children develop the values, attitudes and habits they need to live fulfilled lives and to become confident, life-long learners and responsible members of society.
We are looking for candidates who have experience with pupils who have additional needs and a passion for inclusion. The role would be working alongside the class teacher working with the whole class, small group work, 1:2 or 1:1 situation, depending on the learning, skills and curriculum needs.
We want to ensure all pupils can access the curriculum; that their needs are met and all pupils make progress.
The ideal candidate should have:
· Have a minimum of 3 months experience working in a classroom setting
· Be flexible and adaptable
· Have experience with pupils who have Social, Emotional, Mental Health issues and Challenging Behaviour
· Have experience with Zones of Regulation and phonics
· A-C GCSE or equivalent in maths and English
· Be calm and positive with a supportive approach
· Previous experience supporting pupils with special educational needs
We can offer:
· Enthusiastic children who want to learn
· A strong network of support across the three TMAT schools
· Training and coaching opportunities
· A great team
· A school committed to doing the best for each pupil
· A genuine opportunity to make a difference
Information about the School
Fawbert & Barnard’s is an over-subscribed, successful, one-form entry primary school in Old Harlow.
We are a vibrant, inclusive learning community where children develop the values, attitudes and habits they need to live fulfilled lives and become confident, life-long learners and responsible members of society.
Last Ofsted - Good with Outstanding Behaviour:
‘Pupils are polite, courteous and show respect for adults and each other. They are extremely keen to learn and their excellent behaviour contributes to the good progress they make.’