Download printable version
We are looking to appoint two dedicated and motivated outstanding teachers to join our expanding school. We would welcome applications from NQTs.
We are looking for teachers who are:
· professional but also willing to have fun and join our lively team;
· creative and flexible in their approach to meet the learning needs of all children;
· committed to raising standards and improving pupil progress;
· willing to be involved in all aspects of school life.
What we can offer:
· enthusiastic children that are ready and willing to learn;
· a supportive staff team;
· the chance to join our school at an exciting time as we begin to expand, with a whole host of new facilities on the horizon;
· manageable marking and assessment expectations;
· potential July start.
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please phone our school office to arrange a visit and for further details.
Warley Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and a DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service. This is a public facing role and therefore the successful candidate must speak fluent English.