Download printable version
Our school role is rising so we are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic class teacher to join our school team. Brightside is a flourishing, successful school with children at its heart.
You need to:
- Love teaching and learning
- Have high expectations of everyone, including yourself
- Be dedicated to meeting the needs of all the pupils in your care
- Be reflective and always look for ways to improve your practice
- Want to make a difference in as many ways as possible
We will offer you:
- Strong values that are the core of all we do
- Enthusiastic children who are keen and ready to learn
- Excellent staff who are supportive and focused
- Continued professional development
- Supportive parents and governors who are committed to the school
Visits to the school are strongly recommended and can be arranged by calling the school office.
Applications are to be made onlline at www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk
Please also visit the school website for information.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks.
Information about the School
Brightside is a Group 3 school. Current NOR is 454. There is potential for the school to expand to a group 4 school in the coming years.