Download printable version
The Governing Body is seeking to appoint an exceptional Headteacher from September 2019 to lead our successful and caring Catholic Primary School.
Our Lady Immaculate Catholic Primary School is an over-subscribed, thriving Academy in the heart of Chelmsford. We are ambitious, striving to provide outstanding education whilst developing and embracing the unique talents of every child.
The Governors wish to appoint:
· a practising Catholic with a strong faith and a deep commitment to Catholic Education, the Catholic ethos and identity of the school;
· a person who values all children as individuals and ensures that they are confident and able to achieve their full potential;
· a leader with a proven track record of outstanding practice and achievement with high expectations in all areas;
· a leader and innovator who encourages, enthuses and motivates the school community through excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
· a person who will maintain, nurture and develop the partnerships between our school, parents, parishes, Diocese and the wider community.
We can offer:
· a happy working and learning environment;
· a highly dedicated and qualified team;
· a strong and committed Governing Body;
· a supportive school and parish community;
· an opportunity for collaboration within our Deanery to facilitate the further development of the Multi Academy Trust.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office for an appointment on 01245 353755.
Completed application forms must only be returned to the Chair of Governors, Sr Sheila Sumner OSM, at firstname.lastname@example.org or personally addressed to her at the school.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS certification, medical clearance and satisfactory references.
Information about the School
Our Lady Immaculate Catholic Primary School became an Academy as of 1st May 2012.