Download printable version
22.2 hours per week, 38 weeks per year (Term time only)
Greensward Academy is looking to appoint an energetic and enthusiastic reprographics assistant to provide an efficient and effective reprographics service to the academy.
The successful candidate will be supporting the needs of the whole academy and will therefore need to be able to communicate effectively with staff and students. Training will be given where required. There is a second reprographics assistant, but you will be mainly working alone, after training, so the ability to organise your own work is essential. Your working hours will include afternoons - Monday to Thursday and all day Friday once training is complete.
AET believes that each and every child is inspired to choose a remarkable life. Our mission is to gather and motivate inspirational people committed to delivering an excellent education that launches children into remarkable lives.
Our values are:
- Be unusually brave
- Discover what's possible
- Push the limits
- Be big-hearted
- Excellent career prospects across the network, with a culture of looking to promote from within
- Access to CPD to enable you to grow and development in your role
- Something we take very seriously is staff WELLBEING. That's why we have partnered up with BHSF to provide support and employee benefits, such as a health cash plan scheme to support healthcare, discounted gym membership and a employee assistance programme
- The opportunity to use Google Suite, which allows you to do your best work, all in one suite
- We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
Start Date: January / February 2019
Closing date: 15 January 2019
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV's. Find your remarkable, apply today by clicking the apply now button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us onFacebook,Twitterand Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.
Information about the School
Greensward Academy is the lead academy of the Academies Enterprise Trust (AET), a multi-Academy sponsor which aims to provide the opportunity for all young learners to fulfil their real potential. Greensward Academy is a Science, Applied Learning and Leading Edge Academy with Training School Status. The Academy is located in Hockley, Essex and has excellent road and rail links.