Download printable version
Chelmsford County High School for Girls is about to enter an exciting new phase of its development; with the award of a substantial capital grant from ESFA it will expand to six forms of entry from 2020 and commence an ambitious programme of widening access for disadvantaged students. The School is one of the most successful selective girls' schools in the country and a thriving and dynamic environment focused on educating the most highly able.
Our Headteacher, Nicole Chapman, has decided to retire after 12 years of outstanding leadership, vision and service. The Governors are looking to appoint an experienced, ambitious, forward-looking individual who is totally committed to our ethos and who will lead the School into this exciting new phase. It is an exceptional opportunity to shape our future, inspire the next generation of girls, work with the local community to deliver our Fair Access Plan, and oversee a major capital development project.
· Prospective applicants are invited to visit the School on Monday 21st & Tuesday 22nd January 2019. To make an appointment, please contact: Mrs Hazel Bates 01245 email@example.com
· Closing date for applications: Sunday 3rd February 2019
· Shortlisting: Week commencing 4th February 2019
· Interviews: Monday 11th & Tuesday 12th February 2019
· The Application Form and Pack can be downloaded from our website: www.cchs.co.uk/vacancies. Please email completed applications to the Clerk to Governors, Mrs Wendy Newton, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share in this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS Check.