Download printable version
The Eveleigh LINK Academy Trust is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated Learning Support Assistant.
The post will be based at Maltese Road Primary School. This post will be for 21.25 hours per week, 08:30 to 13:00 each day and will be for a fixed term until 31st August, 2022 to support aYear 3 child with social and communication needs, autism and learning issues.
Roles will include:
- delivery of a range of strategies and/or interventions to their supported individual and other small groups under the direction of the class teacher,
- working in class alongside learners to scaffold independent learning and facilitate differentiation,
- liaising with the class teacher, SENCO, parent/carers and external agencies.
The successful applicant will:
- be able to follow directions but also be resourceful and flexible in their approach,
- be a good communicator with excellent literacy and numeracy skills,
- be able to work as part of a dedicated and mutually supportive team, liaising in particular with the class teacher and SENCO,
- be systematic and conscientious in managing resources and record keeping,
- have a good sense of humour.
Experience of supporting children with needs as described is preferred.
Information about the School
Maltese Road Primary School opened on the 1st September 2015 and is part of the Eveleigh LINK Academy Trust.