Download printable version
Burnham-on-Crouch Primary School is looking to recruit a capable and conscientious Breakfast and After School Club Leader to take over the managing of our established and highly successful Breakfast and After School Clubs for children from 4 to 11 years. You will be responsible for providing a stimulating and caring environment in our Breakfast & Afterschool Club provisions.
· You will oversee the successful managing of the Club and will ensure the safety, excellent behaviour and well-being of all of the children and staff.
· We are looking for a passionate and professional individual who is able to use their knowledge and experience to drive the team forward and share innovative ideas to enable this setting to continue to grow and succeed.
· The successful candidate must have NVQ Level 3 in Childcare. Although we are prepared to accept an appropriate Level 2 qualification providing you are willing to complete Level 3 at the earliest opportunity.
· Have outstanding communication skills.
· Professional with the ability to work closely with staff and parents.
· Be able to complete the administrative duties required.
· Have previous experience and knowledge of working with children including safeguarding procedures.
This is a part time post and the hours of work are 7.30am to 9.30am and 2.30pm to 6.30pm Monday to Friday during term time.
Burnham-on-Crouch Primary School is a welcoming and popular Primary School located at the heart of our riverside community. We can offer you a supportive staff team, motivated and well behaved children and opportunities for your own professional development.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
We may contact candidates on receipt of application and prior to interview for them to attend a trial session at the club.
For further details, or to arrange a visit please contact Ann Cutting our School Business Manager.