Download printable version
Fixed Term Linked to Pupil Funding.
Working 25 hours per week Monday to Thursday 08:55 a.m. - 15:15 p.m. and Friday 08:55 a.m. - 13:30 p.m. with 1 hour lunch break every day.
Band 2 Point 11-14 £9,498.00 - £9,875.00 (dependent on experience and service)
We are looking to appoint a 1:1 Learning Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant to join our friendly and supportive team. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, enthusiastic person who enjoys using their own initiative. You will be supporting a child on a 1:1 basis in the morning and carrying out a Teacher Assistant role in the afternoon.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills with GCSE Literacy and Numeracy grades A-C.
- Have experience within a nursery or school setting.
- Support students with early literacy and numeracy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have good organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Are seeking a rewarding role.
- Have a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
What we can offer you:
- A growing Multi Academy Trust of Primary schools who work closely together for the benefit of everyone.
- Recent innovations have been the development of the 'Leadership Academy' which delivers high quality professional development to all staff.
- A dynamic and collaborative team of Teachers, Leaders and a central team who are dedicated and committed to the success of all pupils and staff alike.
- Engaged and enthusiastic pupils who are 'proud to belong' to our school and enjoy learning in a stimulating environment.
If this role is of interest to you and you have demonstrable experience in the majority of the above accountabilities, please apply.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school on 01268 792500 to arrange a visit.
South Essex Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS certification and references. We are an equal opportunities employer. For more information, please visit our website; www.seacademytrust.co.uk.
Information about the School
Our school is a happy, friendly and very successful and as of January 1st 2019 we are delighted to be one of a family of schools as part of the South Essex Academy Trust. We aim to provide an exciting, stimulating, safe and secure environment where outstanding learning takes place. We are very much a family school. The ethos of the school is reflected in excellent relationships and in its purposeful and caring atmosphere. Parents, carers, staff and directors all contribute to our success. Our children make excellent progress and the school enjoys very high standards. We firmly believe that “every child matters” and we provide the highest quality learning opportunities for all our children. This includes a broad range of extra curricular activities.