Download printable version
We are looking to recruit some further Exam invigilators to join our team.
Ideally, this position is suited to someone who is looking for a small amount of part time work during various months of the academic year. Our exams take place in December, March, May, June and July each year.
We are looking for the commitment for this academic year and beyond. Full training will given.
Information about the School
The school is entering an exciting phase, having recently formed Alpha Multi-Academy Trust, consisting of three secondary schools in the Colchester district.
At The Gilberd School you will find:
• An exceptionally welcoming school.
• Enthusiastic, polite and well-behaved students, who are eager to learn.
• Hardworking, positive and motivated colleagues who support each other with exceptional loyalty and passion.
• Superb classrooms and resources to support teaching and learning.
• Excellent CPD and career development opportunities.
The Gilberd School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment is subject to references and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.