Download printable version
Cann Hall Primary School, part of CHANGE Schools Partnershipislooking to recruit a qualified, highly motivated Learning Support Assistant to join our team as soon as possible.
This is a fixed term role to31st August 2019, Monday to Friday 27.5 hours per week, term time plus non-pupil days.
Band 2 point 11 - 14 (Annual gross pro rata salary £10,739 - £11,366)
- have a minimum education qualification of GCSE Maths and English (pass rate)
- put the needs of our children at the forefront of all you do
- have experience of a range of strategies for supporting the inclusion of all children to classroom based learning
- have a passion for developing individual talents of our pupils
- demonstrate patience, calmness and flexibility at all times
- be a team player
We offer a warm, friendly and supportive environment, where everyone is committed to helping children "aim high" to achieve their personal best.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. PleasecontactCris Edwards, School Business Manager on 01255 420603, to arrange an appointment.
CHANGE Schools Partnership are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any appointment is subject to satisfactory references, Disclosure and Barring Service and Medical Checks.