Download printable version
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and well organised Extended School Deputy Manager to join our friendly primary school, due to the success of the club we have created this new post for the right candidate.
Duties will include deputising in the managers' absence
You will be required to work during the school holidays, including half terms and the summer holiday
The successful candidate will:
• Be honest, reliable, hard-working and able to use their own initiative.
• Have excellent organisation skills
• Be willing to undertake relevant training appropriatewith the post
• Be of a happy disposition and willing to interact with the children
• Hold a valid level 3 (minimum) childcare qualification or equivalent.
• First Aid certificate desirable but will be provided.
The contract is for circa 20 to 25 hours per week, 52 weeks per year. The working pattern will be discussed and negotiated at interview. You will be entitled to 28 days paid holiday (which should be taken during term time) including bank holidays.
Salary: Level 5 £17,772 to £20,661 (pro rata) depending on experience.
Information about the School
Thorpedene is a very successful amalgamated Primary School with an attached Pre-School and Nurture Base. It is a large school educating and caring for approx. 600 children and 130+ staff.