Download printable version
Working 28.5 hours per week per week term time only (38 weeks per year)
This is a Fixed Term post until 31/08/2019 linked to funding Band 3 Point 17-21 (£11,889.00 - £13,078.89) dependent on experience and service
Parkwood Academy are seeking a highly motivated HLTA / Learning Mentor to join their very hardworking and happy team. The hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 08.30 a.m. to 15.30 p.m. and Friday 08:30 a.m. to 13:30 p.m.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you…
- Are a qualified HLTA / Learning Mentor who is enthusiastic and can motivate children to achieve their very best.
- Have relevant experience of working with children and be able to teach whole classes and groups as required.
- Are ambitious and have high expectations of yourself and for your pupils.
- Have a positive and inspirational approach with a real passion for making a difference.
- Want to be a valued member of a professional and supportive team.
What we can offer you:
- An established Multi Academy Trust of Primary schools who work closely together for the benefit of everyone.
- Recent innovations have been the development of the 'Leadership Academy' which delivers high quality professional development to all staff, including the potential to undertake a teacher training route.
- A dynamic and collaborative team of Teachers, Leaders and a central team who are dedicated and committed to the success of all pupils and staff alike.
- Engaged and enthusiastic pupils who are 'proud to belong' to our school and enjoy learning in a stimulating environment.
If this role is of interest to you and you have demonstrable experience in the majority of the above accountabilities, please apply.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school on 01245 354605 to arrange a visit.
South Essex Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS certification and references. We are an equal opportunities employer. For more information, please visit our website; www.seacademytrust.co.uk.
Information about the School
Our school thrives by fostering relationships between staff, parents, governors, children and the wider community.
Every member of our school community is committed to creating the best possible learning environment for your child. Whilst we strive for high academic standards we are also committed to developing the creative, physical, emotional and social aspects in our children.
We look forward to meeting and working with you all.