Download printable version
All Saints' school community is seeking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational headteacher, to commence from Autumn Term 2019, with proven leadership skills who is able to steer our Ofsted-rated 'Good' school to 'Outstanding'.
We are looking for someone who has:
• a clear vision of excellence
• the skills and ability to lead a dedicated team of staff on the journey to an 'Outstanding' Ofsted rating.
• the ability to plan strategically
• the proven ability to lead, challenge and motivate
We can offer:
• a hardworking and supportive leadership team
• dedicated and creative teaching team
• competent administrative team
• a well-equipped and maintained school which creates an encouraging and nurturing environment
• happy, focused and hardworking pupils
The school is located in an area of historic importance and interest and, as a voluntary aided Church of England school, has close links with All Saints' Church in the Parish of the Harwich Peninsula.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange an appointment, please contact Mrs Jacqui Ling on 01255 502389.