Download printable version
Well-being and Family Support Assistant
Level 6 Point 20-27 (19,819 - 24,657 pro rata)
25 hours per week (term time only)
Required February 2019
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, driven individual to provide support for pupils and their families to meet social, emotional needs, overcome barriers to learning and enable pupils to reach their full potential.
● have significant experience working with primary age pupils
● have highly effective communication and organisational skills
● be able to work on your own initiative, have good attention to detail, be reliable and flexible in your working pattern
● have a good understanding of how to assess and support children's learning
● be able to work effectively with parents, providing them with support and training
We will provide:
● a happy environment in which to work
● a supportive, forward-thinking Leadership Team who are committed to school improvement
● excellent professional development opportunities, a dedicated, enthusiastic and creative staff and team
Please contact the school office for more information and to arrange an appointment to visit.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in our care and expect all staff to share in this commitment. We follow safer recruitment procedures. The successful candidate will be offered a position subject to an enhanced DBS check and appropriate references.
Closing date: Wednesday 16th January 2019 mid-day
Interviews w/c: 21st January 2019
Information about the School
Edwards Hall is a friendly and welcoming school at the heart of the Eastwood community. We are well resourced and fortunate enough to be set in wonderful grounds.
We believe that our school should be a safe, caring place, where all children reach their full potential as learners. Our pupils are encouraged to do their very best and we are proud of the children's achievements both in and beyond the classroom. Our talented team of staff work hard to provide an exciting curriculum for our pupils - continuously improving the opportunities and environment which support their learning and personal development.
We enjoy working closely with parents, organising many events throughout the school year, to ensure they are aware of what - and how - their children are learning at school and are fully involved in their children's education.