Download printable version
Barnes Farm Infant School is a three form entry infant school in the heart of Chelmer Village. In July 2018 we became an Academy as part of the Chelmsford Learning Partnership.
We are looking to appoint a reliable, caring, adaptable, motivated and enthusiastic Midday Assistant to join our friendly and supportive team. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday from 12:00 - 13:00.
The successful candidates must:
· Be able to follow guidance from the Midday Supervisor and assist with the management of the dining hall to enable a calm and enjoyable lunch for our pupils.
· In collaboration with other midday colleagues and senior staff creatively manage and implement interesting and stimulating activities for lunchtime play.
· Oversee the pupils in the playground with positive engagement to ensure a safe and happy play time experience.
· Ensure First Aid protocols are followed including adherence to record keeping.
· Implement the Safeguarding and Behaviour Management Policy consistently.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Have the ability to use their own initiative.
Our friendly team will support you and training will be provided.
Information about the School
Barnes Farm Infant School is a school for 4 -7 year old children in Chelmsford, Essex. We have a wonderful team of staff, active and informed governors and supportive families who all help the children to be safe and happy and to make exceptional progress. It is our aim to make sure that all members of our school community are supported and feel included and valued.
The children are divided into classes according to age. Children will progress through the National Curriculum on an individual basis with appropriate individual educational plans being provided for children with special educational needs and for gifted and talented pupils.