Download printable version
SEN LSA Band 2 point 11 (range 11 -mid)
Hours per week: 12 noon -3.15 pm Mon-Fri - Fixed Term
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated SEN Learning Support Assistant to join our friendly village school. The role will be to provide one to one support for a pupil with an EHC Plan. Experience of working with children who have ASD and/or Communication & Language needs would be an advantage.
The successful applicant will:
· Hold GCSE English and Maths grades A-C (or equivalent).
· Understand the confidential nature of this supporting role.
· Be able to take direction whilst working as part of a team.
· Be flexible, proactive and organised.
· Have a patient, caring and committed attitude towards the role.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.