Download printable version
Office Manager required - February 2019 - February 2020 (one-year contract linked to Maternity).
Fixed term contract - to cover for the absence of the substantive postholder on maternity leave. Should the employee return to duty before the final date above, your appointment will cease with statutory notice.
37 hours per week, 45.4 weeks per year (term time plus 2 weeks), Band 3 Point 17 - 25, depending on experience (£16,258 - £20,123).
We are seeking to appoint an excellent, experienced School Office Manager to join our enthusiastic, friendly and dedicated school community. This position is based at one of our schools within Connected Learning Multi-Academy Trust.
We have schools in both the Colchester and Witham areas.
Please visit www.connectedlearningmat.co.uk for more information about our schools and the vacancies within our Trust.
Successful candidates will have:
- A passion for learning and working within a school environment
- Personal drive and determination to deliver the best standards for the school
- High expectations of performance
- The ability to support and hold others to account, whilst working as a team
- Suitable qualifications to fulfil the role (e.g. GCSE A-C Grades or equivalent in Maths, English).
- Previous office experience is essential
- Knowledge of SIMS.net is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft office packages (Word, Excel, etc)
We can Offer:
- A supportive, dynamic and caring team
- Professional development
- Well-resourced learning environments
- Positive, well behaved and happy children
- Good links with other local schools within our MAT
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Lucia Mazza, Office Manager on 01206 575224.
Our Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our Trust follows the Prevent Duty and Radicalisation agenda.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.