Download printable version
We are looking for a passionate, lively and creative Early Years Practitioner with a Level 3 qualification who has experience of and commitment to high quality early years care and education.
Do you have a comprehensive understanding of child development and the Early Years foundation Stage? Could you make a positive contribution to the education and development of children from a multi-ethnic and vibrant community.
You must have:
- a suitable Level 3 Early Years Child Care qualification
- experience of working within an Early Years setting, ideally in a UK classroom
- experience of working in a diverse environment.
You must be:
- someone who uses their initiative well
- able to work within a team, working with parents and staff as well as building great relationships with the children
- someone who is able to take a lead on practice and provision.
- a dedicated, supportive and creative team
- excellent professional development opportunities
- an impressive and well equipped outdoor play garden and sports facilities.
Bournemouth Park Academy is an Ofsted rated 'Good' school. Whatever their starting point, our children make excellent progress. We embrace inclusion, supporting children with a range of individual needs and have high expectations for children's behaviour.
Visits to the school will be welcomes. Please contact the School Office by telephone or e-mail for an appointment.
The attached Job Des./Person Spec. also shows the terms of this employment - see 'Other details' section.You can find out more about our school now by visiting our website.
Closing date - Monday, 14th January 2019
Interviews - week commencing 21st January '19