Download printable version
Group 3, Salary: £59,263 - £68,666
Required September 2019
Following the retirement of our Headteacher, we are looking for a new leader who can combine strategic vision and drive in order to take our school forward, as well as a colleague who can help us build on our good reputation in realising pupils' full potential within a secure, happy, stimulating school where all are encouraged to learn and develop.
We are looking for proven leadership and management skills, experience across KS2 and the ability to raise educational standards.
We can offer:
- Pupils who are well behaved and polite, keen to learn and proud of their school
- An excellent team of staff who deliver the best outcomes for every child inclusively
- A positive, secure and forward-thinking working environment with experienced and well-informed governors
- A supportive and innovative network of local schools including membership of a local Teaching School Alliance
- A positive working relationship with our partner infant school
- Programme of professional development, including NPQH if desired
Please contact the school office on 01376 326739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit. We look forward to showing you around our wonderful school.
Information about the School
Great Bradfords Junior School is a large established junior school with three classes in each year group (Years 3 – 6). The school attracts pupils from a wide area well beyond its catchment, which reflects our popularity and the high regard the wider community has for the school. We are committed to achieving the very best for our pupils and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children. The appointment will be subject to satisfactory medical, an enhanced DBS check and references.