Download printable version
Employment Type: Permanent (37hrs per week, Term Time)
Pay Spine: Band 2 Point Full-Point (Depending on Experience)
Working Pattern: Monday to Thursday 8.00am-4.15pm and Friday 8.00am-3.45pm (45 mins lunch break)
The Governing Body are seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and professional Sports Coach to deliver and support outstanding PE lessors/Club sessions across the school and the wider community. The successful candidate will support and work with the Sports Co-ordinator and will have:-
•Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
•The ability to form positive relationships with children and adults
•High standards of personal presentation, punctuality, professional standards and team work
•Can do attitute to help motivate young people
•Teach primary age chilldren PE lessons linked to the curriculum (planning provided)
• An interest in healthy living and healthy lifestyle choices.
• An enthusiastic and highly committed team
• Happy, motivated and responsible children
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• Excellent opportunities to collaborate with other schools and organisations
• Wonderful resources and grounds
• A fantastic community of parents and children who deserve the best
This is a public facing role and therefore the succesful candidate must speak fluent English.
The Phoenix Primary School & Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.