Download printable version
We are looking for a part-time caretaker to maintain our school building and grounds. The position is for 10 hours per week 7:00am - 9:00am Monday to Friday, term time only, plus non pupil days.
The pay grade LGS Band 2 points 11 - 16. The actual salary will be £3907 to £4208 p.a.
We are looking for someone who:
- is a team player and will take pride in the appearance and maintenance of the school building and grounds
- is enthusiastic, highly motivated, reliable and flexible
- has general building and caretaking skills
Duties will include:
- Minor building, carpentry and plumbing repairs
- PAT testing
- Health and safety (checking fire alarms, water temperatures, fences, risk assessments)
- Swimming pool maintenance (full training will be given)
- Keeping the outside area tidy (sweeping, clearing bins and minor gardening)
- Other ad hoc caretaking duties, as required
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Information about the School
Little Waltham Church of England VA Primary School is situated in the pretty village of Little Waltham catering for pupils from 5 - 11. We pride ourselves in creating a caring environment based on Christian values which allows children to reach their full academic, social, moral and physical potential. By providing a holistic approach to learning and development we support each child's individual needs.