Download printable version
We require a Premises Officer who will be responsible to the Facilities Manager.
The key tasks we require from this post holder are:
To support the Premises Team by carrying out a range of duties including:
- Security and responding to out of hours call outs;
- Supervision of the site and related equipment;
- Porterage, cleaning and maintenance.
To contribute to the smooth running of the organisation by overseeing and being present during the use of the premises during the evening, weekends or public holidays on an agreed shift rotation.
You will need:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, remaining calm when under pressure.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Flexibility and initiative.
- Craft skills such as plumbing, construction, electrical, painting and decorating.
- A clean driving licence
Experience is desirable but not essential. In-house induction and training will be provided.