Download printable version
32 hours per week
Required: As soon as possible
We are a large and expanding school looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated HLTA to join our dedicated team. This is an exciting time to join our school as we have made great progress since our last inspection and joined the CHANGE Schools Partnership in April 2017.
If you are known for your ability to:
- Work closely with class teachers to plan, deliver and evaluate intervention programmes and lessons to classes of children;
- Work on your own initiative and within a team;
- Enable the children to be the best that they can be
and you want to broaden your experience by working as part of a large and dynamic team then we would love to hear from you.
We can offer:
- Children who love to come to school and are striving to do their best;
- Supportive and friendly staff who work together well;
- Quality CPD whatever stage of your career;
- Opportunities to work collaboratively with colleagues across the multi-academy trust.
All candidates are expected to have GCSE English and Maths Grade C or equivalent.
We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date.