Download printable version
Full time Class Teacher required September 2016. An early start date may be possible for the right candidate.
We are looking to appoint an excellent and enthusiastic classroom practitioner who is passionate about helping children to reach their full potential. The successful candidate will:
- Have high expectations of all pupils and of themselves;
- Be creative, flexible and well organised;
- Have the ability to work positively within a team;
- Be committed to raising pupil achievement through consistently good teaching and learning;
- Be enthusiastic and know how to make a difference.
Our children say they want a teacher who will:
- Give them brain ache;
- Help them learn in exciting ways;
- Show them how to improve their learning;
- Believe in our motto 'Striving together to be the best that we can be'.
We are on a journey; however OFSTED recognise that 'change is a pace', it is an exciting time to join the school.
John Ray Junior is a forward looking school committed to providing quality professional development opportunities for all staff.Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please call 01376 324107 to arrange an appointment. NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
Appointment will be subject to satisfactory references, DBS and medical checks.