We are delighted to be able to offer another round of our highly successful Return to Teaching programme which aims to support teachers as they make transition back to teaching after a period of time out of the classroom. This is a unique opportunity for those who wish to return to the classroom to gain confidence and refresh their skills.
Starting in Autumn 2018 this intensive course will support you as you prepare to go back into the classroom.
The course includes
- Six days of professional development, covering changes to the curriculum and assessment, planning for learning, classroom management and a day in a school
- Help and support with job matching and applications
"Thank you for an inspiring course. You have really boosted my confidence and I am excited to return to teaching."
Full course timetable TBA.
At a cost of just £200 this course represents excellent value. Participants who obtain and retain a post in a school within Essex LA area may qualify for a full refund.
Whether you have taken time out of the profession to raise a family, pursue another career or work as a supply teacher, our Return to Teaching programme could give you just the boost you need.
"I found the course enormously useful. There was lots of practical advice, but it was also really good on pedagogy."
Participants on the course must:
- Be qualified with UK QTS
- Show a clear desire to return to the teaching profession
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Demonstrate a commitment to the learning of pupils
To apply for a place please complete the short application form and send to Kathy Ewers (Kathy.Ewers@EESforSchools.org) by Friday 23rd March